Sunday, June 12, 2005
First Loves
Thomas, our sweet little boy, has two loves in his life. And no, they are not Tyler and I. They are his blankie and his paci. They are the magic sleep tools. Put the paci in the mouth, and the blankie over the head and the child falls right to sleep. No arguing or fighting it. He has gotten his very first cold this week. There is no better time to cuddle up with your blankie than when you are sick. Of course, I will say, cuddling with blankie is always better when you are also cuddling with mommy or daddy.


1 Comments:

Blogger elizabeth said...

Hello Ida!
How fun to happen upon your blog site thru Billy's!
Thomas is so big. (And he really looked like you in one of the pictures, but Tyler in the rest.)
I have set up a blog site, but I've not posted anything yet. I'm waiting for the move to happen.
What is your email? mine is evannoy@tampabay.rr.com until the 17th, and then it will be evannoy@hotmail.com
I'll add you to my update list.
Happy Blogging!
Elizabeth

Post a Comment

<< Home